Tuesday, August 12, 2008

missing something

I eventually have to send my Macbook Pro to fixthose minor issues.

It's easier to get it fix here rather than waiting till I get back to hawaii. Because it takes only 20 minutes to get to the nearest Apple Store, while in Hawaii it take over 1.5 hours even to reach it.


So, I sent it in on Saturday afternoon.




It has been 3 days since I sent it in.



Life is hard without it.
I gotta says it's really a pain in the butt(I'm try not to use bad words here) using a crappy windows pc as a replacement right now.

Nothing on the pc feels right, even while I am typing this blog.




Without my Macbook Pro around me, also means lack of the ability to process all the photos I took in Redwood National Park last weekend.

Sorry to disappoint you Brooke, didn't mean to miss the photo of the week thing we agree to do together.


Life feels like missing something when I don't have all of these things with me: my camera, my mac, my iPod with my earphones, my cell phone, and my Burt's bees lip balm.
Kinnda a big list. But it's what work on me.


Thinking on the bright side, when I get it back, it will be like problem free again.
A new LCD display pannel that will make it easier when editing photos without those anoymous gray spots, a new Superdrive hopefully I can burn CD's again, and a new touch pad with a fixed power switch that doesn't sinks into the case.


Wish me good Luck that I can go pick it up tomorrow evening in VallyFair.


It better be done by then....

1 comment:

Brooke:) said...

Oh its ok Ting. I missed the thursday photo too... I havent had time nor inspiration, back i will get back on track very soon!