Thursday, October 29, 2009

Q&A session in hawaii

I came to hawaii, I was looking for an answer.


I do love my life now. I always have been.




Sometimes I think I made myself too busy, too distracted by wanting to make the most of every chance. I often forget to sit down, , to read a book, to enjoy the small moments that is surrounding all of us.

But yet at the same time that I tried to make the most of every second of my day, I often felt bored, unfulfilled, like I wasted all my talent and the time that god gave me to be on earth everyday.


Don't get me wrong, I do love my life.



I feel like creating. but I somehow, after time I just can't come up with any good ideas, inspiration. Or it's just I aways come up with unrealistic ideas that is not achievable at the moment cause of the lack of resource or the ability, so they all end up in the dump. (Maybe I should start writing them down on a notebook?)




I'm not that naive to think that coming back to hawaii was the answer.
But I do think coming back to hawaii does help me in solving this question.

And I love my friends.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your friends love you too Tingy boy. And I'm glad you blogged again. And I like your blog. And good lucky on your journey. Let me know if I can help friend.

Matt Willie said...

I'm glad you blogged too. I haven't done that in forever either. But i figured i needed to post some pictures of my cars and then i saw your blog and was super happy. I miss you a lot bro. You have always been a great friend to me and will always be at the top of my list.