Saturday, May 1, 2010

Breads last time, chocolate this time

The news is, I got a job at Godiva. You guys probably know already: but here's the details

Thanks for the help from Serena(she works there)

Soon I'm gonna start selling Chocolate.



I applied to the job like a month ago, I finally came back to check with them about the application status like last week. Then things just went like "SNAP", after two days of interview, and Serena called me "Fellow Coworker" that I realized I got the job.

Now I just gotta wait till all those paper work gets through, background checks and crap.

Everything seems to be on track these days. Ugh is that a sign of good life?

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I think that is a sign. You've got a good life. Things are good.
What kind of signs are these? Flu, white pus on tonsil, sore throat, cough, and now... pink eye. What is going on with me?!? I've been sick since Monday and now I wake up with pink eye! Annoying.
Glad you got the job though friend.

Stacy said...

YAY!!! Congrats Ernie! :)
I hope to try some of this delicious chocos from Godiva! :)
Miss you Ting