Saturday, October 2, 2010

staying productive

one way of staying positive in life, is doing the things you love.(YEAH, DUH)


Yes I do like to take photos, but taking photos for homework is something else.


Once reason why I was able keep myself sane while in the dead boring California, was I kept going to places, taking photos and scanning film.


I'm missing that part a lot these days.


Yes I'm taking a lot photos for photo class assignments, but now I'm not able to really work on the photos cause I don;t have a film scanner at hand, and color darkroom printing is a BITCH.


Hmm, hopefully I get to scan my film next semester with the digital photo class.


Now I just need somebody that has time on the weekends that would love to go explore with me and take me around the suburbs of Illinois.


Then life would be great.(Life is great enough, but I'm just saying it can be better)

1 comment:

Gab said...

I miss you taking photos and cutting them and... stuff in the office!