Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Why I don not like to travel with airplanes

So…As you see, I was totally thrilled that I’m taking the airlines to go down to Los Angles.
Everything was alright until I arrived at the airport.
My flight to LAXwas canceled. WHAT?! Canceled?!
Had to stand in the line with 300 people in front of me before I can talk to an agent.
The line started from the parking lot.
There was also another line outside on the curbside check in.
“What the heck’s going on?”
Seattle is snowing. Portland is snowing. New England area is snowing.
THAT’S THE REASON WHY!

In fact, this is the first time in my life to encounter this type of thing, airport chaos.

So I waited in line for about 3 hours to get my flight figured out. My family which they took the car they already arrived in Hollywood.

My second flight was delayed again, from 12:50 to 1:45
It didn’t took off till 2:10pm.
I had a chance to enjoy a Burger King Double Wropper before boarding the plane.

The flight was….okay. Cause I didn’t slept the night before, not a bit. So I was basically dying.

The plane touch down at LAX at 3:10 p.m., taxi took like 10 minutes, crazy.
I got some money from my checking’s account and rushed to catch a cab.

I was lucky that I arrived just in time, and the amount of cash I pulled out from my account was exact the amount I need to pay for the cab fee.

The famous Queen Mary was right beside us.


Okay, I’m safe and sound on the ship now.



"At least for now....."

No comments: