Saturday, January 31, 2009

30 random things about me.

1. I'm full Chinese Blood, but my nationality is R.O.C. Taiwan.

2.I hate getting dirty. Rain(the wetness), mud, food that needs to use your fingers(especially greasy ones and spills), I all hate it.

3. I need to shower before I go to bed at night, and that keeps the sheet clean for a longer time too.(but sometimes at home if I got time I may do the morning style)

4. If I get very vacant in life(no school, no job, no money, nothing to do.), I get lousy. (I working on improving it though)

5. I need to have my bed sheets neat every time I sleep on it. And nothing can bed on the bed except for me, my pillow, blanket, and my ipod.

6. I tend to be nice to people, I mean I like being nice. I'm easily triggered. they call it dramatic. maybe I'm more sensitive to people. but all the big reaction doesn't really mean that I'm angry or something. And I wish people could be nice to me too. Good relationships with healthy interactions?

7. My family can't live without me. And I have to baby them of all the computer, TV, electronic stuff in home. They just can't. And I can't sit around to let things fall apart. I'm the CTO.

8. I need music. a lot music in daily life. Or I go crazy.

9. I have never dated a girl yet. I tried hard. And I'm almost 20. All those teen-ages are wasted....

10. When I put on my earphones, life is like a movie without the sounds just the music in the back ground.

11. I'm not that neat. but I do have my limits. comparing with a lot of people, I seems to be neat in their standards. For me just specific things I care a lot.

12. I can't study in a small messy desk. I need a wide a clean one to really do things.

13. I'm bad in telling jokes.

14. I have more female friends than male friends. (Not by purpose, it just came out like that.)

15. I am out going, but sometimes it's just hard for me to start a conversation in a group of people that I don't know much.

16. I'm a faithful Yankee fan. And I didn't got the chance to go to the old bronx stadium before the season ended in 08'.

17. I love the beach. but hate the sand.

18. I used to be way good in Counter-Strike games. but seems I'm descending these years...

19. Sometimes I miss taiwan. But I have decided to make america my home.

20. I shopping with plans. Long time walking kills my semi- flat foot. If I need something from a store, I go in, get the thing, and I leave immediately. Quick-in-Quick-out.

21. I hate the shipping process when shopping online. If I had the money, I will always choose next day shipping.

22. Living without a computer is harder than without a camera for me. If I had a computer,
it must be my own, must be a mac. and I need internet. high speed internet.

23.I get into stories, movies, even video game stories(if they are good) easily. And I dream about it often.

24. I have to sleep with my pillow.

25. If I started to do something complicated and takes time. Mostly I will postpone it when I get the chance to finish it off in once. a bit at a time just doesn't work on me.

26. I will never kill myself. thats just stupid.

27. I'm more of a short term planing guy. so don't ask me too much about too long term plans. Cause things always change, and you have to adopt your plan to the reality. Bu I still have principle in my life.

28. I love Alaska.

29. I care about the quality about the things I use. It's not about is it a big brand or not. but the thing itself has to have certain quality in it to be worth me using and buying.

30. I don't buy things I will not use. Everything has it's purpose.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

#28 - me too!

(I love Israel too because I just got back here last night after being in Egypt for 8 days and now I realize how amazing Israel actually is. Hooray!)

I miss you Ting Ting. I like your list. I like you too my friend.