Thursday, February 5, 2009

so it was the stupid 2012 thing

so everybody heard of that thing yeah?!



hmm like two days ago, I just stupidly went on the net and learn what the heck is it talking about.

I donno why I just kinnda went into a depression mode, yes, depression.
I started to freak out.
Worrying about the things that could happen, about the things that I haven't done and bla bla bla.
It was awful.

I saw jesus(not Jesus Christ) on msn. So I went to ask what he thinks about this 2012 crap.
He gave me a brief about the whole thing. And also told me that in the bible, no human kind can predict the end of the world.

But still I wasn't sure of what to believe.

And I joked that it was Adam's fault that he ate the apple that made us human think, the reason why I'm confused now (It was a bad joke.lol)

So then he told me to get my book of mormon(Yes, even though I'm agnostic, still I do have one.)
He told me to go to 2Nephi 2:22-25


22 And now, behold, if Adam had not transgressed he would not have fallen, but he would have remained in the garden of Eden. And all things which were created must have remained in the same state in which they were after they were created; and they must have remained forever, and had no end.

23 And they would have had no achildren; wherefore they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no bjoy, for they knew no misery; doing no good, for they knew no csin.

24 But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things.

25 Adam fell that men might be; and men care, that they might have joy.


jesus told me to read 25 out aloud, and go back to read 22 23 24, and 25.


"25 Adam fell that men might be; and men care, that they might have joy."

this was what it was all about that made me almost cried. At least eyes full of tears.

I felt a warmth that I never felt before.

jesus called me a sissy. lol


That moment I just felt so overwhelmed by joy, and I was so thankful of all the friends that I knew in my life.
I don't know how could I get this far without them.

I really don't know.

It's nothing about god.

but still....



I stopped to think about the whole stupid 2012 thing.

And I went to sleep.

1 comment:

little miss erika said...

i love those verses.

it makes me happy, because we're supposed to be happy. that's what life is for

=)

good friends, lots of love, and happy days