Monday, February 15, 2010

Smoothing out the bumps

Hmm, time sure goes by fast these days.
Two weeks past by without any notice, last time I typed a entry.

It's funny that I donna why am I so busy in life and yet I got so less done.
I can hardy find some time to sit down relax and clear out my mind these days, there's always something in my mind going on.
I still haven't finished the book: 36 reasons why god doesn't exist.
Still got tons of homework to do.

I probably procrastinate too much on the computer.
It's a love and hate relationship with facebook.

Really gotta use my time more efficiently and smartly.
Prioritizing things and stuff. Work and crap.



I'm thinking of quitting my job these days. It's really getting on my nerves working on the weekends 8hr per day.
With all the home work piling up... I donna will I be able to sustain a decent grade and work at the sometime.
But yet with all the debt I got sitting on my head.
HMMMMMMMMM.


So should I drive to Utah for my birthday?
Take a week off from school and work?
12 hr of driving by myself would be my first time, but that ain't going to be a big problem
money? eh... I get paid friday before.(But remember I loads of debt still going on)


So Winter Olympics?
So intense and awesome.
Especially in HD.

It will be way awesome if I were to be there at Vancouver.
Even better if I was one of the photographer on the side line covering the event.
Like the dream job.(But you know the job isn't as great as you think, it's VERY challenging )

anyways. Tomorrow is presidents day, no school no work. thank God.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I miss you Ting! I know what you mean about debt... sucks huh! :)
I hope you can go to Utah for your birthday, you'd have fun. Hopefully we'll see you soon!!!

Chelsea said...

I think it's been far too long since your last post my friend.