Sunday, January 31, 2010

mid term and essays

time goes by fast in this quarter system

Dang it's the first mid term already?!


blew up my Anthropology, easier than a piece of cake.

Macro Economics was an easy kill.

eh, PolySci.... working on it...although it's gonna be a though assignment since I got so much work to do this weekend(24 hours in total for three days), all I got is monday afternoon, tuesday night, and wednesday morning to finish that crap before class starts at 12:30 that day.

Photography mid term, yes you heard me, mid term for a photo class, how stupid is that, can't help having a professor that thinks he himself is super funny.



anyways. I developed my second third and fourth roll of B&W film on Thursday in less then one hour, which is quite impressive considering the result film that came out.

Nah, I'm not going to scan them anytime soon, they some how are still too curved up.


So I'm back in the mailing business.
Start expecting postcard arrivals soon.



And yes, I started working on my application to transfer to columbia college chicago.
And I saw the essay.......

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Transfer! Yay! That's exciting Tingy.

Chelsea said...

I'm so happy to be one of recipients of your glorious postcards.