Sunday, April 25, 2010

the adventure for Zooey and She&Him

I should have typed this up a long time ago.
but eh. haha.

Anyways, to cut the long story short.
Went to a She&Him concert on the 15th at the Glasshouse in Ponoma, CA with Roxanne Miller®, finally getting to see Zooey in real life.

A three day trip, drove down(6hr) to Ridgecrest, CA. Stayed at Roxanne Miller®'s place. Went to the concert the next night, drove back to the bay area the morning after.

She&Him's performance surprised me, way better than I expected. To be honest, I think it sounded better live than on the CD(which is recorded in the studio)

Zooey's still Zooey as usual. I wish there was a girl in real life around me.(Daydreaming I am)

Hmm. that 12 house of back and forth driving was worth it.

(Plus I ate a ton of sushi on the way, ask Roxanne Miller®)

1 comment:

Gab said...

When we visit, we need to sushi.