Wednesday, April 28, 2010

so it felt like I'm one step closer to be back on track

A Chinese metaphor says that if you haven't study for 3 days, it can be seen on your face.
Kinnda my situation here. I've been out of school for too long.(I don't really considerate community/junior college real productive because the fact that it leads me no where.)

Just turned in my application to transfer to Columbia College Chicago today. Not really "turn in" but I shipped it through UPS next day air, will be arriving tomorrow at Chi-town.

I didn't finish my essay till like this Sunday, kinnda crazy huh.
But glad that big stone in my mind in finally on the ground, solid.
Hope I didn't miss anything.
Now I just wish it comes back with a good result four weeks later.


Feels like I'm about to get back on track to finish my college once again.


btw I got the job at Godiva.

who wants chocolate?

2 comments:

Gab said...

Get the Chicago gig!!

Chelsea said...

Yes, Chi town sounds good in the hood. Then you'll be doing what you love. That's grand.