Monday, July 12, 2010

the past 1month.

I can't say it's productive because I've been doing a lot of school/family related stuff.

No Personal projects were done, no photo shoots.
Barely shot any photos. That roll of Provia400X in the film camera still stood at frame number 6.
Even if I did shot any photos with my EOS40D, it's just those normal crappy everyday life photos that people shoot with their cheap point & shoot camera.

There is just no inspiration right now.

All I wanna do is get this moving thing finished, get things ready, and then start a new chapter in Chicago.

Yes I do still have old ideas about some photoshoots, but I don;t think I'm able to do it in this situation. I'll save it for later. "Please come back again."


So brooke's wedding might be my biggest project thats going to happen recently.
Even so thats not really a project, oh well.

hmm. Hope things progress when I get to Chicago.

No comments: