Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Improvise scrap wood

 Today when the Directv guy came by to install our dish.

I thought, hmm I could make the left over scrap wood for good use.

Especially that we can't find any entertainment system shelf small enough to fit the hole in the wall.

Improvise then.

And this is what I end out making:

It end up better than I thought, everything fit perfectly.


And still I had some other scrap wood still.... I turn my attention to relieving some space for cramped little computer desk.

Instead of spending 40 bucks on a aluminum mount for the Mac Mini, I did this with free wood and probably less than $2 of screws and angle plates.


yeah it's not painted one some cuts, but oh well, I wasn't trying to perfect it, that will take me too much effort and I don't have the tools neither.


To be honest, it really felt like a fulfilling day, especially when you got nothing to do around the place.

No comments: