Sunday, August 22, 2010

Still chilling? heck yes

It's a sunday morning.
I woke up early(I have no clue how I did it).
Start watching my baseball, fell asleep in the process, until Robison Cano hit a grand slam.

And then came rain delay, oh well, it's already an official game. Okay I'm over baseball for the day.

Next.
Reading Collette Bodtcher's blog of how wonderful her marriage is. (LOL only cause she's in the honeymoon stage)(But I'm not saying it's going to get bad)(Of course I want her to be happily ever after with a good life)

Hmm going through some other friends blogs/tumblrs too, like erika and alyssa and etc.

Reading? hmm, yeah I should get on top of that. Still got 1/3 to go through before finishing The Yankee Years. Hmm. And the new book from Jon Krakauer: Where Men Win Glory.


Plans:

I leave thursday for Chicago.
Fact: I have not yet started packing yet at all.
Yeah.... I MIGHT start doing it tomorrow.

1 comment:

collette charles said...

packing is overrated.

lol my parents are still in honeymoon phase 24 year later :)

love you ts