Saturday, March 28, 2009

stuck thoughts

omg.


how long had it been that I haven't said anything about crap?


OH CRAP!


it's just feels like I have thousand loads of thoughts I wanna spit out


like a toilet that got clogged by CRAP that you can't flush.


and my brain just kept on producing all those thoughts like an unstoppable nuclear reactor making too much electricity.



but somehow, I wasn't able to unload all of it?

I mean, I can't.

WHY though? WHY?!


A problem in my brain? Not even close.

Laziness? Indeed.

Too much Dr. Pepper? hmm, you tell me.


I really miss those days that I can spend like 3 hours straight typing up a 1000 word article.
I lost my endurance.

I'm not Lance that can still win like a dozen times of Tour de France after he almost lost his balls from cancer.


anyways. I'll find a way to spit all that "crap" out soon.
SOON.


we'll see.



DUH

No comments: