Monday, March 23, 2009

what to write on this blog?

So i was thinking this evening, since I haven't posted anything for a while, I better write something. but what should I write about?

this is what I got from asking dear Collette Charles(she was the only one online that time) when she was making her berry smoothie:


-My hair.(Which is in perfect state now)

-my Mom

-the best thing I saw today(I replied to her that it was her facebook page is the best thing I saw)

-my family?


My hair, yes. now it's in the perfect length, perfect thickness, perfect shape.
Wish it can last for a while school starts. May be I'm going to grow it a bit shaggy?
We'll see.


My mom.
She's watching Taiwanese soap now, in pajamas.... and laughing with my sis.
She swears like a red neck.(If you managed to translate it from Mandarin into English)
People think she is young. The fact she is in her late 40's.
She used to be a nurse in Taiwan. She's in the "baby making department", and thats the reason why her jokes are way nasty and funny. You definitely don't hear them in Mormon communities. too exotic.


Best thing I saw today. Collette's facebook profile page. That she finally convinced herself that she is not blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and BLAH. Please check her profile page for details. In fact she was never BLAH, and she kept saying she is blah blah blah blah. But now she's over it, the BLAH, so I'm happy.


My family.

hmm:

Dad. A semi nerd, hard working man. Slow in computer learning, but good in demolishing my chemistry grades. Earned his Poly chemistry Ph.D. in Case Western Reserve University in Cleveand, Ohio. A idiot in living(cannot live without my Mom), pretty much a geek. But still my Dad.


Mom. already mentioned above.


Me. Me. Me. ME!


Bro. 16. 5"9, 200lbs(one inch and 55lbs taller/heavier than me). Pacifist. Loves to swear while playing CS. Wants to go to Stanford U. and be a nurse(it has nothing to do with Mom).


Sis. loves japanese comics. turning 14. A master in drawing comics characters. Also the ultimate procrastinator in mankind history.



thats all for today.

No comments: