Saturday, September 5, 2009

Progress update on returning to hawaii

"Breaking News! I'm going back to hawaii!"
duh. what a stupid line.


Anyways, yes, I'm going back to hawaii for sure.

I found my place to stay.
And I got the money for the housing contract deposit, and sent it already on thursday.
Now I just have to get my plane ticket asap.



I suppose I will arrive at the place around late september, or even early october.
We'll see how it goes once I get the money so I can order my ticket.

It will be crazy packing all the stuff, LOL, especially the bike.(thats gonna cost me like 100 extra to bring it with me on the plane to hawaii.)


And yes, I have to find a job as soon as I get to hawaii.
Now I only have the budget to sustain living in hawaii for a month.




Now I'm in Mojave desert enjoying my last road trip visiting Roxanne Miller.


BTW Baseball post season is coming soon!

No comments: