Monday, September 14, 2009

Text conversation between me and collette today.

me: Collette! Are you kidding me?! You're not going back?

Collette: No. Staying here(Utah) to go to the U. :(

me: this is bull crap sis! Whats wrong with you?! How could you leave us behind?

Collette: It's a better schoo choice and I need to be here still sad enough

me:When did all this happen?

Collette: Like two days ago.

me: The U told you were accepted?

Collette:Haven't applied yet but I talked to a counselor it will be fine.

me: I can't believe you…

Collette:Ting I'm really sorry.

me: You just made my attempt to go back to hawaii less meaningful…

me: Visit us during thanksgiving? Unlikely huh?

me: How could you?! Why Collette why!? Why why why?!

Collette: Ting you are going to make me cry.

me: you already made me cry by telling me the bad news. So it's my job to make you cry now. Fair enough?

me:When you made the decision did you even considerate that I was trying everything I got to go back to be with you guys? Why why why…….. Or maybe we just didn't meant that much to you after all…?


Collette: Ting I can't base my decisions entirely on the people I love.

me: I know I know. I'm just giving you a hard time. But still you see how I cherish the opportunity to be with the ones I love, like you Collette. Can't blame you in this situation. It's just how we were born and raised differently in different backgrounds. So we tend to look at the world with different values. But I promise you, memories are always worth the money.



Gonna miss you lots Collette, love you.

Seems like we'll just have to wait till I get to Utah so we can meet again. Godspeed.

No comments: