Friday, January 1, 2010

10 years into the number 2000

Shoots.

It felt like it wasn't too long ago when I saw those two planes crash into the two world trade centers.
Thats was one fresh memory I somehow had when I was in junior high school, like a book mark.
But if you really go and count how much days it had been till now, 9 years is a long time.

Hmm.

2009 was a fairly good year I gotta say.
My second year in the states consecutively.(If you wanna count in the years spent in Ohio, then this would be my 7th year)
Despite the fact that I was unemployed for a whole 9 months.
Traveled a lot. Texas, Utah, Guatemala, Yellowstone, Mexico.
Did way less stupid things comparing with 2008.
Procrastinated hell lot.(All those days at home)
Drank lots of Dr.Pepper, which gave me plenty of cavities also. :/
Left hawaii, and went back again, which was the sweetest.
Saw the Yankee's won their 27th World Series title.
Went into heck lots of debt.
Came back to cali and got a job.
hmm.
Not bad at all.


So for the very beginning of 2010.
I had work on new years eve.
It's gonna be the same thing on the first day of 2010.

Hmm. I think this is the first time in my life I didn't really celebrate new years, just suddenly realize it's just meaningless to celebrate.

Glad I get paid double for work today(Jan 1st).

Technically, I don't really have any new plans for 2010, but it's not really like I don't have plans, it's just that I consistently make up plans for the future. I don't need a "new year" so I can plan for new things, dude, everyday is a new day.

But I bet you guys must be interested, so I'll repeat those plans that are happening in 2010 I planned out before:

-Try to get into Columbia College Chicago for their photography program.
-Get rid of debt.
-Work in Houston selling pest control making bank?
-Get my body more in shape
-Try to save up some money rather than spending them all.


hmm. we'll see how this year goes.

we'll see.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So excited to read more Ting blogs soon! Yay for blogging!