Wednesday, January 20, 2010

complaints

I'm sorry if I have blogged in such a while and still I keep on telling people the blog more.


Things have been a bit tough for me the since school started and non stop working.



I donno.


30+ hours of work per week is just way too much for my 15 credit school work.
But I need those 30+ hours of work to get rid of my debt asap.
Then, my work place is understaffed and the store manager still does not want to hire more people to spread the work load. Then I'm forced to work more than 30+ when I needed time for school and life.


It's funny how things work these days.
when you got too much time and too less to do, you just can't even find a thing to do.
but when you got a job and money, you just can't find the time to sleep and the opportunity to spend the money.


I really want to take a vacation away from this crappy place, I wanna go to Salt Lake city and see all the friends I miss, or hawaii, the place that I met all the wonderful lovely people.

I miss all of you.
No need to type down all the names.
You know I miss you.


I'm going to try to get back on the blogging "business".

And I got wonderful hawaii photos on beautiful slide film just developed.

Look forward to my future posts.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am so looking forward to every single one of your posts! And I'm so glad you're back in blogging land. And Ting Ting, I miss you so much.