Friday, June 19, 2009

so it was an easy going day today...

I felt that I really have to write something today... although there was nothing


so here it goes:


it was a nice friday. Sunny. Good weather.

although woke up dead late for class, still managed to attend it.

Came back home after the class, decided there is the necessity head back into the warm bed.
So there I drooled on the bed for the whole afternoon, while being waken up by the stupid workers upstairs fixing stuff a few time, still managed to get some bit of sleep.

Mom called me at 3:30pm to go pick up a friends grandparents from the flower shop back to their home.
So I woke up, went to drove the car again.


As I got back, it was about time for the game between the Yankee's and the Marlin's to start.
But considering Mom did allowed me watched the last few games, I decided to go to costco with her.

But

Costco trip came out quite costy.

But lots of good food.

and a book to read: Living on the Black: Two pitchers, two teams, one season to remember. (Dang I love baseball)


Got back home, got a text from April, replied back.
(I was seriously so excited she did text me, I mean, ha)

Played some Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat:Source.

Spend the night typing this blog.


It's a very nice summer day.


Only got two classes left for this semester.
Monday afternoon & Thursday morning.
Heading to Utah on next Saturday.
Then to Texas the friday after that.

Lets see how the heat in Del Rio melts me.



How about you guys, anything fun?

No comments: