Wednesday, June 24, 2009

vacant

IMG_0019

as for now, I'm done with school for the rest of the spring,
(hmm... not officially, considering I still have to attend my exploring visual expression final review and turn in my psychology work sheets, both of them on Thursday)

Now it leaves me the whole Wednesday, Thursday afternoon, and Friday with nothing really to do before I head to Utah on Saturday.

"Typical summer vacancy"

Thats how I call it.


I got more than 60 vacant hours for me to do something. Or nothing.


But still, I have yet come up with anything extraordinarily efficient way to kill those time.
(Packing up for the up coming 3 week trip is something, but thats mandatory)





I think probably just watch baseball and re-scan some film the whole time.





Plus I hate waiting, can't tell you how excited I am to go to Utah and Texas to visit friends.

No comments: