Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Guatemala or Alaska?

Exactly.

Guatemala or Alaska?

This question popped up after I finish chatting with Sara.
She invited me to go visit her in Guatemala.

Hmm. Since I haven't been to any other country in central america, hey, this is a perfect opportunity!

But still?

Which one will you choose?



Two totally different places.

Both quite exotic(maybe Guatemala a bit more than Alaska?)

Both cost almost the same airfare.

Both got friends to crash with.

Both doesn't require me VISA or any application things.
(In fact, I was surprised that Taiwan has a diplomatic relationship with Guatemala, so I can visit for 90 days the longest. )

Both going to be great places to take a lot of photos.

But I can only choose to go to one of them this summer.

Alaska or Guatemala?




Guatemala?

Hmm.


I got 1300 bucks to save before summer comes....thats basically the only issue I got now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GUATEMALA!!! u can go to Alaska anytime, Guatemala would be AWesome.