Tuesday, February 24, 2009

so....Guatemala

so here i am, Guatemala.



after like 12 hours of travel(including layover time...)

finally arrived at Guatemala City, Guatemala, the night before yesterday.



the first thing I saw getting off the airport, was a sign on the skybridge saying: Funds By Taiwan in chinese characters.

which confirms what I heard before, that the Taiwanese government helped Guatemala to build those public infrastructures.




hmm. the airport is quite well done though. lol



back to the topic.



Guatemala

it's a place I never seen with my own eyes.


(I thought all the countries in central america was all the same as Argentina before, and I never really been to Argentina. lol)



spent my yesterday doing all the small touring stuff and meeting people.



still a bit tired from the travel.



to be continued....


night my friends...

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Ting Ting! You're in Guatemala! That's the coolest of cool my friend. Oh so happy. You are going to have the most marvelous of times. Work on that tan my friend. :) Miss you.