Monday, February 16, 2009

trashed up thumb.

I trashed up my thumb.

the thumb on my right hand.

it looks like a pumped up black lolly pop now

it looks like a boy thumb with faded black nail polish


so this is how it happened:

Yesterday I went out driving to get something with my mom

it was in a hurry.

I jumped out the car, somehow the door closes faster than I thought before I can get my hand clear.


!SMACK!

the car door close, and I realized I thumb is stuck there.

I yelled HOLY S***!!!!!!! in my mind.

sucked it up till I got my things and jump back in the car.


no bleeding on the outside on the thumb, but totally messed under the nail

just nasty


Totally nasty.



Basically I'm partially disabled now.

Can no longer enjoy a good warm shower, no longer can enjoy the happiness of writing, holding a chop stick, every thing related to my right hand.


for how long? At least for 5 days......



wish the swell and pain goes away before I head to Guatemala....

1 comment:

saraines said...

i am sorry that happened!!