Sunday, August 30, 2009

for the good of myself


my NYY cap made the scene.




so now

I'm stuck with looking for a place to stay in hawaii.

stupid little town.

Is it that hard to find a place to stay in Laie?



anyways.




I found out that I tend to be more efficient in doing things when I got friends around in my life.

'Motivation"

I just tend to have more reason to do things when I have people around.


I realized didn't really finish much things here alone in the bay area for the past 8 months.
Except for the part I did not bad at school. Maybe that's the most worthy thing I've done in a while.
kinnda sad huh.



I think it's better for me to go back to hawaii this fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanbagley/3673546034/in/set-72157620741590882/