Saturday, August 15, 2009

photography

"Photography"

n.
The art or process of producing images of objects on photosensitive surfaces.
The art, practice, or occupation of taking and printing photographs.
A body of photographs.







It's been a while I have not yet taken a single photo.

Like three weeks or something.

Not a single photo.



Feel like losing myself these days.
Donno why.


whats photography?

It's the process of make a moment into eternity.

the motion, emotions, all of it.



So according to my own definition above.

I think I just don't have much to make into eternity these days.

Nothing much happening.

things are turning superficial around me these days.

Or just I'm blinded?


But what caused the blind?


Or I just needed more emotions into the daily life?

1 comment:

little miss erika said...

you should read the book "Effects of Light"

about good art vs. bad art
life, time,
and photography.