Monday, August 10, 2009

stuck

so I'm stuck here agin.

with uncertain plans

too much possibilities

way too much "what if?"


it's the money, the job, hawaii, the girl, friendship, salt lake, school, life and all that crap.


Still I'm siting here in my living room, without the panic on my face.

"What am I hesitating?"









just like the impression I got from "(500) days of summer".
but it's probably not going to be what you think it will be.




.friendship.
I might even visit new york city this december.

so we all gonna see each other in salt lake city next winter?
Go to the Sundance film festival altogether
jump in the snow and do a snow fight.

(I want to try jumping into the snow with just my shorts on.)
Dance on the streets saying hi to random people.

train myself into a marksman.

have my 21st birthday in vegas,(probably not.)





anyways.



hope I can attend the appointment with the Hawaii beach on time.

I'll see ya there

1 comment:

collette charles said...

for some reason this makes me really emotional. love you ting. i promise everything works out