Sunday, May 24, 2009

achievement?



I forgot how long did I have my flickr account.

A few years?

I admit the photo number is quite massive

Can you blame me? ha


Get a flickr account. And go look for me




Btw I'm in Murrieta, CA now in Alex's uncles home.
Visiting for the weekend and memorial day.

Went to the near by hills took some great pictures with my film.

Kinnda did a little experiment with different film, just gotta wait till I develop them to see the results.

Stupidly opened the camera film hatch before rewinding the film inside,I was on frame#3, I think it killed a few frames on the roll. very bad move.I call myself an idiot just for that!

Tomorrow is church day. Oh dear, they go to a spanish speaking church.
Thats really gonna kill me.
But still thank god it's not 7 in the morning.

ha

No comments: