Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Possibilities

Okay. I admit I'm unpredictable, unstable, inconsistent in doing all these planning.

But just to tell you now.

Going back to Hawaii will not be a dream anymore.


Just like people deciding to get married only for married for couple months, I'm making my decision in one night that I'm heading back to hawaii for sure.



For all the wonderful friends I love, for the beautiful beach I miss, for the lovely sun that tans me well.

Me, tingler, will see you in hawaii.



I'm also going to start a small photography business. Helping out all those wonderful couples getting married with an affordable cost and quality service. Any ideas how I should name my business?

1 comment:

collette charles said...

if there was a "like" button on this like there is on facebook, i would push it.