Sunday, May 31, 2009

A weird week.

Didn't do much.

Class on Wednesday got canceled cause my psyc teacher always takes a day off after holidays.

Felt hollow from doing nothing really extraordinary.

Spent some money that I shouldn't spend on a new sweater and a belt.

Saw the summer plane tickets went up 60 bucks with a rate of $30 per week.

Sold all my old shoes to a thrift store in San Jose and got a few bucks back.

Saw the Yankee's took the first place in the American League East but the RedSox's are still close behind out tail.

Drank 3 liters of Dr. Pepper in one day.

Ran out of money to buy my pre pay development envelop for my film.

Stopped taking photos just to save some film for my Utah/Texas trip.

Got my broken Swatch replaced with a brand new one with no cost right away.

Had a nasty bad hair day and a good one too.

Played some PC games till 5 am in the morning.

Lost my phone charger some where in San Diego.(Eventually found it under my butt in the couch)

Spent 2 hours reading 3 editions of Time after missing it for 2 weeks.

Talked to a long-time-no-talk good friend on Facebook(Still better than nothing..:P), felt great. Can't wait to go visit her family in Texas.

I think thats basically the deal for this weird felling short week.



Good luck on the finals for the people that are still in hawaii.

1 comment:

Collette said...

that is too much d.p. tingle. you're going to get sick. or die. please don't die. love you