Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Problematic of Opposite Sex Friendships

So here's an issue.


How do you recognize and separate friendship and sexual attraction from each other?

Is that friend love, or loving a girl love?

In a situation you have a lot opposite sex good friends, you're still dang single, thats gonna be an big issue(unless you're gay.)
You love all your friends. Amazing Girls. But you also feel lonely from all the years from being single.
Dating your friends, I don't know, it's just weird.
And sometimes the attempt of relationship might even ruin the friendship itself.


All I can think of is to be passive about things.
Friendship first priority, a least thats what I'm doing now. (I'm never getting married, am I?)


Dang I need to date people.

Why never people come and ask me out for a date?



Any other suggestions?

No comments: