Monday, May 11, 2009

Crazy beginning for the summer of 2009

Life is too dramatic these days.

started from Sunday.

-Had a crazy party Saturday at UC-Davis, drove back home at 5am on mothers day morning. (Got lost on the way back, almost headed to SanFrancisco)


-Chelsea called me Sunday night telling me that she is coming to cali visiting this week! (I was originally going to alaska to vist her instead.)


-A student riding a bike crashed into my car in the parking lot at school today. Scary. My poor car.


-Katie's getting married soon, in Canada. Nathan's the lucky boy. Congrats! (Who's next?)



Seems like the supreme being above us in the sky is having a fun chess game with our lives.

He sure does have some sense of humor.

And I'm enjoying it.

1 comment:

collette charles said...

your writing is incredible. get on that book. and include your pictures. it will be on coffee tables all over the earth.