Thursday, May 7, 2009

there has never been a deal out there for me

so here I am, May Day's

(not the distress signal...)





5 months has passed, still nothing for me to do around the place.
Not a singe interview, negative income, one big travel(Guatemala),
too much time, too less to do(and no income to support big projects).



Although it sounds nasty boring
there is still some things going on these days

I've been trying to put together my portfolio for a long while, but never finished.
Cause of the photo class recently, it gave me a chance to go over the photographs I took before.
So one by one each time, the portfolio selection is building up.


Mail is one thing I do too.
For example of all the postcards I sent everyone recently.
I just got some more 28cent postage stamps for postcards, so I'm gonna do more of it.


Birthday presents.
Like Erika dear's 20th anniversary's coming soon next week.
It was a great process doing her birthday present.
I have to say thats the first time I spent that much of an effort on a birthday present itself.
Haha lucky Erika.

But don't get me wrong, thats doesn't mean I love erika more than you guys as a friend. She was just lucky.


Oh, and I'm also thinking of selling one of my lens too.
Hard decision though.



BTW the AT&T internet service broke down with no reason last night.
So now I'm living on a public shared Google Wifi provided in Mountain View(Where Google's headquarters are based)

Cruel. Really cruel.

Wish when the tech person from the service department comes tomorrow can save my miserable life from lack of good quality internet service.

1 comment:

little miss erika said...

I am lucky.

I can hardly wait.

Oh, Ting. I hope you find a job or something soon! Seems to be a hard task these days.. =\