Thursday, April 16, 2009

first day without facebook

the first day without facebook for me, just passed.

I did went on a for a bit just to add a few friends that are new to fb.

but thats all.


Instead of facebook all day, I was being quite productive I say, better than I excepted.

Filled out like 5 job applications(still got 5 to go),
read some tuesday with Morrie,


a few pages of "No One Belongs Here More Than You" , cleaned the living room, sent my package back to Taiwan, did some research on a friends birthday present which is coming up in a month (you know who!), sorted out somethings to ship, did some Mandarin Homework for school, scanned some sides, and watched Johnny Depp's Sweeney Todd (a bit too much tomato juice in the scene for me. just a bit too much......)

Quite a few things I say.




Tomorrow's going to be the second day. Let's see how it will go comparing with the today.


(BTW, I will be updating my status through Twitter)

2 comments:

little miss erika said...

today i read tuesdays with morrie.

and i have the book no one belongs here more than you. not sure how i feel about it.

Tingler said...

"no one belongs here more than you" is a really interesting weird book. girly fantasies? hmm. seem not a good for a straight guy like me to read. I would say the same as you did: not sure how I feel about it.