Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Project proposal.

So I been thinking about this for a long while.

A photography project. Indeed.

Topic? hmm.

People? Yes. People.

Who? hmm. You. Yes. You.

Location? Where you are at.(In the tub, on the toilet, at your grandma's party, it all works.)

Materials? hmm one 35mm film camera.

Film? yes. Film. (screw you digital.)

What film? Fujichrome RVP100 color reversal film.

Color reversal? Slide film. exactly.

How many photos do we need? 2+.(this depends how your face likes the camera.)



what kind of project is it exactly?!

"it's taking photos about you"


hmm. When will we start? a few days later. As soon as I see you. with my bare eyes.


How long is it gonna take? A while. As long as there's someone I didn't take a photo of, it's still gonna keep on going.




Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Raise your hand if you got any questions. Good. Class dismiss.

2 comments:

Brooke:) said...

i like. good idea thing. i took a photo of me with holga b&w film. you will see.

smehts05 said...

Hmmmm sounds like a fun idea.
sometimes I wish I could have followed my little desire of photography...but my music got the better of me.