Sunday, April 19, 2009

We passed treasure island while crossing bay bridge.





"Geary Street"




So here's the thing.


How do I make up a 3 to 5 page paper after checking out a painter's and influenced photographers exhibition? which I do like the photos a lot, but I really have nothing to say though.

You all know I'm not the kind of person that BS about things I don't know.


That paper is for my exploring visual expression art class(a.k.a. Friday Morning 4 hour photography class) mid term.




that was the deal.






So the story, I drove my bro and sis to a friends house in Pleasanton, CA. Dropped them off, set them "free".
And I went to San Francisco with Mom taking the interstate 580.

I was the one driving this time.

We crossed the bay bridge.

landed on San Francisco.

it was a immediate impression.

nice place to live, crazy traffic(nobody is letting me switch lanes), cool people, cool place.


hardly to find a place to park.



Went to 3rd St./Geary St.

An Art gallery called Frankel Gallery

Edward Hopper and Company Exhibition.


Photos I appreciate a lot.


Seriously.


But I cannot form a ideal how I feel in my mind and write it into a 3 page minimum paper.


Bummer.




while walking on Market St.
I saw the Collette's doppleganger.

Dressed stylish, Metro, cute for sure.

around the old navy, with two other girls.

just too bad the other two weren't as alike to alyssa and erika(if it did happen, I would not even believe my eyes.)


Sat in Starbucks drinking coffee with Mom. We chat, observing people on the streets.

"A mommy/son moment"?

Lovely.

then later I saw a brett doppleganger in starbucks too.

WTH?




On the way back, got lost in the crazy one way streets in SF, somehow accidently getting back on the bay bridge.

Big relief.

Driving way above the speed limit(people were way faster than me), somehow not getting caught by the overwhelming cops during the time when sun is setting and getting back home safe and sound.

amazing huh?


but the worst was finding out the Yankees been defeated by the Indians with 22-4 overwhelming score. WTF
14 runs in the second?! GOD!
that screwed up the wonderfulness of the whole day.



tomorrow is family golf day.

I going to practice using the driver. for real.

No comments: