Thursday, April 23, 2009

the hardester pancake afternoon

so today afternoon I went to hang out with my old roommate, ryan.

he just got back from Provo.

and we went to pick up Chantal to hang out.









we didn't know what to do

so Ry-ry(thats how ryan's mom and chantal call him) thought of doing the contest for a family recipe food photo contest just to kill the time
and thank god I did bought my camera.

we spent the afternoon doing all the pancake making and photo taking process


the syrup was the whole deal


we accidently over cooked the butter we used for the syrup
made the syrup brown.(it was supposed to be white)

still tasted good though.


did a bunch of different experiments to see how to make all the things work in the photo.

we dipped the syrup on the pancake and wiped it off like ten times

the butter kept slipping, like it has feet of itself kept walking away



on the dinner table.

around the garden with flowers and greens

by the pool

or in the pool

sure was fun.




it was my first food photography try out.

sure was fun.


we will be the winner
indeed.


but
will that photo make me tons of $?


I don't think so

No comments: