Wednesday, April 22, 2009

homework

after 4 months without any school or anything related

I slacked quite a few.

And as I slacked, the first homework of spring came up to my FACE.

Oh dear.

"it's just one small homework" that what I thought in the first place.



but it came out to be heaven lot of reading



something I haven't encountered for a long while.

(thats the reason why the military needs to consistently doing drills all around the place)



it kicked me hard in the nuts. took me a while even try to sit still.




homework. I donno do I miss you or not.



the good part is that it keeps your brain in shape.

the bad part is that sometimes it tends to overload all your small brain cells.



so the conclusion? I need to be in school consistently.


peace.

1 comment:

alyssa said...

i really like the new usage of the word heaven. good work.