Monday, April 27, 2009

friends

So I was going over the old photos in my aperture library.

It reminds me all those good times we had before.

All the time we spent in Hawaii.


I'm not sure how people think about this friendship,
but for me it's like the most important thing in my life
I would do anything to preserve this friendship, I have my word.


I miss all the people in hawaii,
the old dead tree, April, Anita, Leana, Jesus, Alex, James, Rachael, Chelsea, Holly, Katie, Kanasa, Sasha
the Ke Alakai peeps, Erynn, Ryan, Sara,
Alyssa, Erika, Collette, Brett, Bremen,
Matt, and everyone else.
(Sorry if I forgot your name)

It was the old days.


The good old days.


Friend come and go, but real friendships doesn't.



People always says friends forever, not really.

How long it will last would depend on how much effort you devote in it.





I wish I'm above average. :P


naive huh?


it sounds awfully gay huh?! haha
I would be homosexual if I really had to be to remain these friendships.(Wish that day never comes......)

No comments: