Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the stink. and mighty Mom.

so it started a fewdays ago

Every time when I went to the storage in the back yard, I always smell the weird stink coming from no where.

It wasn't strong enough, so I just thought it was just random.


but today when I went to grab my tools to fix my sister's bike

That smell was heaven strong....
Dang it almost made me puke


It definitely didn't smell like the skunk had a nasty dump
But like something melting with the heat and the germs.....
So I peeked around the place with my nose trying to find the source of that smell.


Turns out to be coming out from the space between the fence and the storage.

I didn't even try to check what was it. (I admit I'm a chicken when facing dirty things)




So it was time for the dirty job representative in my family to deal with it: Mom.


I really gotta say she's has the most guts in our family dealing with nasty things.

REAL GUTS!


So she went in, it turned to silence for a few second.

And she walked out, saying that she found a turtle shell.

A turtle shell bigger than a mans hand.


Thats the reason why it really smelled funky....


I wonder how that poor little thing got stuck in there?

He must been there for a while, and while the weather was getting hot these days, it finally turned nasty for us to notice the smell.

But how did he went my yard in the first place????


The fence is like 6 foot tall and I never heard that turtles fly or climb trees.
This incident will end up being a mystery never be solved. a cold case as how the law enforcements call it.


So Mom went in again with a few small plastic bags, got that poor little thing out.

It was unfortunate it was too nasty and plus we didn't have a place to bury him, so the only place he can go was the garbage.



thanks for the mighty Mom, our day was saved.



Wish that poor little thing rest in peace.

1 comment:

collette charles said...

my mom always says that she has to deal with everyone's poop and that it will never end. liked this post ting